Field Effect Transistor Sensor
- researcher's name
- research field
Device related chemistry,Nanobioscience,Electronic materials/Electric materials
Prompt and simple health examination methods are sought in medical practice in order to realize a preventive medicine-oriented society.
Transistor-type sensing device fabricated using semiconductor microfabrication technology.
Possible uses are wide ranging, including pH sensor and sensor for tests for illnesses.
・This device has high repellency and stability since the sensor surface is modified with an organic silane-based self-assembled monolayer.
・This device may be fabricated using semiconductor microfabrication technology. It is thus advantageous for achieving low cost through mass production.
purpose of providing seeds
Sponsord research, Collaboration research, Technical consultation
same researcher's seeds
- Manufacturing of nano particle array substrates
- Hard-gold film technology for the realization of low-resistance and high mechanical strength
- All Wet ULSI manufacturing process
- Evaluating lithium-ion battery (LIB) cell degradation using an impedance measurement
- Long-life negative silicon anode synthesis for next-generation lithium-ion batteries
- Production technology development for the creation of a next-generation laminated lithium-ion battery
- Monitoring Chemical Balance in Epidermal Barriers
- Development of Biosensing Technology for Food Safety
- Bio-sensing method and immobilization method
- Method for Producing Fine Pattern
- Micro-reactor and its manufacturing method
- Soft Magnetic Thin Film, its Manufacturing Method, and Thin-film Magnetic Head Using the Same
- Soft magnetic thin film, its manufacturing method, and thin-film magnetic head using the same
- Active materials for rechargeable lithium batteries, negative electrodes for rechargeable lithium batteries, and rechargeable lithium batteries
- Laminated structures, ULSI circuit boards, and their formation methods
- Electroless copper plating bath, electroless copper plating method, and ULSI copper wiring formation method
- Magnetic fine particle-containing cells and method for producing the same