Production technology development for the creation of a next-generation laminated lithium-ion battery
In order to promote energy conservation and renewable energies, which have seen a sudden increase in popularity since the Great East Japan Earthquake, there is an indispensable need for storage devices that can capture such energy. Among such devices, next-generation lithium-ion batteries possess high energy density and can be reused many times. They are widely used as small storage devices ranging from small-scale dispersed power sources to batteries for electric vehicles and mobile phones, with further applications continuing to be researched and developed. However, it is not easy to purchase small-scale production line batteries for use in research or at the starting stages of businesses. This poses barriers to research and development, new market entries, and the founding of start-up firms.
This technology makes it possible to supply 50 to 1,000 mAh next-generation laminated lithium-ion batteries. The laminated cells are constructed under laboratory conditions within a dry-air environment (supplied air – dew point at <-95 Celsius, room dew point when non-operational at -70 Celsius). By making use of superior assembly devices and knowledge about next-generation lithium-ion battery development cultivated in a laboratory, it is possible to provide stable cells. In addition, as research-use cells, it is possible to disclose internal samples, and it is possible to provide cells on a custom order basis using any type of material and with the characteristics the recipient desires.
Based on this technology, it is possible to supply a variety of next-generation lithium-ion cells with varying capacities and characteristics according to the recipient’s desires and conditions.
As small-scale next-generation lithium ion-cell batteries for research use, it is possible to disclose internal samples and it is possible to provide cells on a custom order basis using any type of material and with the characteristics the recipient desires.
purpose of providing seeds
Sponsord research, Collaboration research, Technical consultation
same researcher's seeds
- Field Effect Transistor Sensor
- Manufacturing of nano particle array substrates
- Hard-gold film technology for the realization of low-resistance and high mechanical strength
- All Wet ULSI manufacturing process
- Evaluating lithium-ion battery (LIB) cell degradation using an impedance measurement
- Long-life negative silicon anode synthesis for next-generation lithium-ion batteries
- Monitoring Chemical Balance in Epidermal Barriers
- Development of Biosensing Technology for Food Safety
- Development of magnetic nanoparticles for cancer care
- Chemical Health Monitor Kind to Skin
- Seeing mental stress from invisible substances
- Battery Diagnosis by Square-Current Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy
- Active materials for rechargeable lithium batteries, negative electrodes for rechargeable lithium batteries, and rechargeable lithium batteries