Hard-gold film technology for the realization of low-resistance and high mechanical strength
- researcher's name
- research field
Device related chemistry,Nanobioscience,Electronic materials/Electric materials
Hard-gold film is used for electronic contact materials including USB terminals, and plays a role for the transfer of information and provision of electricity among analog and digital products. There is a need to improve electronic properties as well as chemical and mechanical qualities beyond the current levels for connection materials.
This technology introduces carbon to hard AuNi film, making the structure of the film amorphous, and producing AuNiC film with greatly heightened abrasion resistance without lowering its electric resistance. A technology concerning the manufacturing of AuNiC film.
A current hard gold film surrogate and next-generation micro-connection film.
The cost of gold accounts for over 90% of the composition cost of gold coating film. The film used by this project is a thinner film with good mechanical properties, enabling effective cost cutting. In addition, it is possible to apply this technology’s high sustainment of electric transmission to fine connection materials including microscopic connectors. In addition to crystalline and amorphous gold film compositions, by increasing the amount of carbon, this same method can also create grapheme film, as shown in the diagram, and for the creation of nickel carbide film by removing the material’s auric salts.
purpose of providing seeds
Sponsord research, Collaboration research, Technical consultation
same researcher's seeds
- Field Effect Transistor Sensor
- Manufacturing of nano particle array substrates
- All Wet ULSI manufacturing process
- Evaluating lithium-ion battery (LIB) cell degradation using an impedance measurement
- Long-life negative silicon anode synthesis for next-generation lithium-ion batteries
- Production technology development for the creation of a next-generation laminated lithium-ion battery
- Monitoring Chemical Balance in Epidermal Barriers
- Development of Biosensing Technology for Food Safety
- Bio-sensing method and immobilization method
- Method for Producing Fine Pattern
- Micro-reactor and its manufacturing method
- Soft Magnetic Thin Film, its Manufacturing Method, and Thin-film Magnetic Head Using the Same
- Soft magnetic thin film, its manufacturing method, and thin-film magnetic head using the same
- Active materials for rechargeable lithium batteries, negative electrodes for rechargeable lithium batteries, and rechargeable lithium batteries
- Laminated structures, ULSI circuit boards, and their formation methods
- Electroless copper plating bath, electroless copper plating method, and ULSI copper wiring formation method
- Magnetic fine particle-containing cells and method for producing the same