Chemical Health Monitor Kind to Skin
- researcher's name
- research field
Nano/Microsystems,Rehabilitation science/Welfare engineering,Intelligent robotics,Electron device/Electronic equipment
● Long time sticking to the skin sometimes produce a rash and a sense of incongruity. (Fig.1)
● Users feel trouble for regular wearing with a battery and the wiring.
● Silicon pH (ion) sensor suitable for a mass production and ultra small reference electrode. (Fig.2(b))
● The sensors are driven without a battery directly by near-field communication (NFC). (Fig.2(c))
● The module is comprised of the low-cost part of the silicon base.
● Simple operation by sensor drive and the data analysis with the smartphone.
● Management of meat (pH of the maturational meat) and animals. (Fig.3)
● Detection of stress markers from sweat (as future technology: Fig.4).
KATAOKA, Kosuke Research Associate , 隼田 大輝 , 宮林 駿 , 佐藤 慎 , KUROIWA, Shigeki Researcher , TAWADA, Masashi Assistant Professor , IWATA, Hiroyasu Professor (Faculty of Science and Engineering School of Creative Science and Engineering) , MOMMA, Toshiyuki Professor (Faculty of Science and Engineering School of Advanced Science and Engineering) , TOGAWA, Nozomu Professor (Faculty of Science and Engineering School of Fundamental Science and Engineering) , ASAHI, Toru Professor , OSAKA, Tetsuya Senior Research Professor (Faculty of Science and Engineering)