In vitro NASH model with ballooned hepatocytes
- researcher's name
● Since the prevalence of NASH is increasing year by year, drug development is urgently needed.
● It takes time to create an animal drug model.
● When human fibroblasts and human hepatocytes are co-cultured, collected in sheets using UPCELL and
cultured in a high-glycolipid environment, ballooned hepatocytes are induced.
● Ballooned hepatocytes like human NASH
● Drug discovery model can be created in a short time.
● Screening is possible because it can be created with a small number
● Model for drug discovery
same researcher's seeds