Cultured meat production with culture medium made from waste food
- researcher's name
● In the future, meat will be in serious shortage due to rapid population.
● Meat production poses enormous global environmental problems.
● Production cost of cultured meats is a huge issue.
● A major part of the cost of producing cultured meat is the growth factors and serum of the culture medium.
● By containing a homogenized extract of waste meat in the basal medium, a large number of muscle cells can be amplified in a growth factor-free and serum-free methods.
● Use of waste products, cultured meat with reduced environmental burden,
● Mass culture of muscle cells is possible at low cost without using special
● Alternative products for beef, pork, chicken and fish
● Food Tech Restaurant
● Healthy food
same researcher's seeds