Novel infertility treatment using cell sheet technology
- researcher's name
● By 2050, Japan's population is estimated to fall below 100 million
to 95.15 million.
● In 2019, 1 in 5 couples was treated for infertility, and 1 in 14 was
born by in vitro fertilization.
● The number of babies born is sluggish despite the rapid increase
in the number of fertility treatments.
● Infertility treatment that engrafts fertilized eggs in the intimal tissue using cell sheet technology.
● Cell sheets have an extremely high engraftment rate.
● In vitro analysis
● Implantation model for drug screening
● Regenerative medicine / fertility treatment
same researcher's seeds