Artificial blood vessel unit for fabrication of artificial organ
- researcher's name
- research field
Intelligent mechanics/Mechanical systems
● Vascular structures are required to create thick cellular tissue.
● Creating a vascular structure with arbitral diameter inside of a tissue is difficult.
● Artificial vascular structures are created by using vascular endothelial cells adhered titanium wire.
● Artificial vascular structures were perfused with culture medium.
● Narrow blood bessel which was difficult to create can be fabricated.
● Culture medium can be supplied within the tissue because perfusion can be performed.
● Artificial organ, cyborg
SAKAGUCHI, Katsuhisa Associate Professor , 秋元 渓 , 大矢 貴史