Flexible antenna coil for biological tissues
- researcher's name
- research field
Biomedical engineering/Biomaterial science and engineering
● The substrates are limited because of thermal treatment for the preparation of low resistive printed line.
● Especially, to apply the medical polymers (polyester, weak heat durability) as the device substrates is important.
● A low resistive printed line was transferred onto the low heat durable materials (Tg: 56℃) thanks to the cleavage of the multi-stacked graphene flakes.
● The antenna coil was adhesive to the biological tissues without any glues.
● This technology enables mounting the low resistive printed line witch was thermal-treated at high temperature on the medical polymer substrates (weak heat durability).
● Wireless thin film bio devices.
● Hybridization with the flexible devices to be battery-free.
FUJIE, Toshinori Guest Researcher (retired) , 鉄 祐磨 (理⼯学術院 ⽣命医科学科)