Ultra-Thin Film Luminescence Sensor
● Drawbacks in conventional bio-imaging technology : Seamless imaging from cells to tissues; Stable fixation of probes on the surface of biological tissue; Vibration control of monitored objects.
● Versatile fabrication by selecting sensor dyes (e.g.,temperature, oxygen concentration).
● Ratiometric sensing of biological information.
● High spatiotemporal resolution by ultra-thin structure.
● Wide-mapping range from a few cells to tissue size.
● Sensors for extreme environment, surgical situation, etc.
佐藤 裕崇 (Nanyang Technological University) , TAKEOKA, Shinji Professor (Faculty of Science and Engineering School of Advanced Science and Engineering)