Nanosheet for detecting deformation and motion of biological tissue (soft materials)
● Marking directly on skin is burdensome for subjects.
● Designated suit is necessary when using motion capture.
● Dots were marked on nanosheet at regular intervals.
● Motion or deformation were estimated from position information of dots.
● Polymer nanosheets little interfere the deformation of biological tissues.
● Easy to remove from the skin after and no signs of marking left.
● Motion capture of human body for the application of sports science etc..
● Mapping biological tissue (surgical operation).
鉄 祐磨 , TAKEOKA, Shinji Professor