Heat-Resistant Separator Made of Boron Nitride Nanotubes and Integrated Cathode/Separator/Anode for Light-Weight Batteries
- researcher's name
- research field
Reaction engineering/Process system,Nanobioscience
Heat-resistant separator is in high demand for safety.
● Thick active layer on heavy current collectors of metal foils for high energy density. Uneasy to improve power density.
Binder-less, high porosity, high ion diffusivity.
● NEW integrated structure of cathode/separator/anode.
Thin-layer stack offering ion diffusivity & mechanical stability.
● Light-weight LIBs based on CNT current collector instead of metal foils.
→Enhanced safety, powder density, and energy density.
HORI, Keisuke Research Associate (retired) , 金子 健太郎 (理⼯学術院 応⽤化学科)
same researcher's seeds
- Highly Durable Interdigitated Electrode with Dense CNT Forests
- Anisotropic Conductive Film of Ag-Cellulose Nanofiber Aerogel
- High Energy Density LIB Full Cells with Original CNT Sponge-Based S Cathode and Si Anode
- CNT-PSS Transparent Conductive Film: Simple, Flexible, Highly Conductive, Stable
- A Novel Method for Gas-phase Removal of Catalyst Metals from Carbon Nanotubes
- New Synthesis Method for Boron Nitride Nanotubes (BNNTs)
- Reforming of hydrocarbon to carbon nanotubes and hydrogen
- Flame synthesis of single-wall carbon nanotubes
- Ag aerogel film; Binding interface easily & stably