Ag aerogel film; Binding interface easily & stably
- researcher's name
- research field
Reaction engineering/Process system,Nanobioscience
● Solders and Ag paste are widely used to bond solid-solid interfaces electrically and/or thermally. They have poor heat resistance, limited by the melting point of solder alloys and heat resistance of regins.
● A unique aerogel film made of Ag particles.
● Contains no additive, easily sinters into bulk, and builds excellent electrical, thermal, and mechanical interfaces with high heat resistance.
●Can be manufactured quickly at high yield with small Ag amount (~10 mg/cm2, material cost of ~1 JPY/cm2)
● The nanostructure allows "welding" at room/low temperatures, and once "welded", it shows heat resistance of bulk.
● Solid interfaces can be electrically and thermally bonded at room temperature and low pressure (<1 MPa).
● When heated (> 200 ℃), the interface can be bonded mechanically, and has improved electrical and thermal performances.
● Since the sheet is composed only of Ag without any resin, it shows excellent performances and heat resistance.
same researcher's seeds
- Highly Durable Interdigitated Electrode with Dense CNT Forests
- Anisotropic Conductive Film of Ag-Cellulose Nanofiber Aerogel
- High Energy Density LIB Full Cells with Original CNT Sponge-Based S Cathode and Si Anode
- Heat-Resistant Separator Made of Boron Nitride Nanotubes and Integrated Cathode/Separator/Anode for Light-Weight Batteries
- A Novel Method for Gas-phase Removal of Catalyst Metals from Carbon Nanotubes
- CNT-PSS Transparent Conductive Film: Simple, Flexible, Highly Conductive, Stable
- New Synthesis Method for Boron Nitride Nanotubes (BNNTs)
- Reforming of hydrocarbon to carbon nanotubes and hydrogen
- Flame synthesis of single-wall carbon nanotubes