Flame synthesis of single-wall carbon nanotubes
- researcher's name
- research field
Reaction engineering/Process system,Nanobioscience
● CNTs of smaller diameter have smaller mass.
● Gas-heating becomes difficult with scale up.
→ 1 nm-diameter single-wall CNTs remain very expensive.
●Premixed flame for rapid heating of gas and decompositionof catalyst precursors.
●Rapid mixing with carbon source for nucleation of catalystparticles and CNTs at high density.
→ Continuous synthesis of 1 nm-diameter single-wall CNTs.
● Providing high-quality single-wall CNTs with excellent crystallinity.
● Suitable for flexible electronics applications.
same researcher's seeds
- Highly Durable Interdigitated Electrode with Dense CNT Forests
- Anisotropic Conductive Film of Ag-Cellulose Nanofiber Aerogel
- Heat-Resistant Separator Made of Boron Nitride Nanotubes and Integrated Cathode/Separator/Anode for Light-Weight Batteries
- High Energy Density LIB Full Cells with Original CNT Sponge-Based S Cathode and Si Anode
- CNT-PSS Transparent Conductive Film: Simple, Flexible, Highly Conductive, Stable
- A Novel Method for Gas-phase Removal of Catalyst Metals from Carbon Nanotubes
- New Synthesis Method for Boron Nitride Nanotubes (BNNTs)
- Reforming of hydrocarbon to carbon nanotubes and hydrogen
- Ag aerogel film; Binding interface easily & stably