Field Effect Transistor Sensor
Prompt and simple health examination methods are sought in medical practice in order to realize a preventive medicine-oriented society.
Transistor-type sensing device fabricated using semiconductor microfabrication technology.
Possible uses are wide ranging, including pH sensor and sensor for tests for illnesses.
・This device has high repellency and stability since the sensor surface is modified with an organic silane-based self-assembled monolayer.
・This device may be fabricated using semiconductor microfabrication technology. It is thus advantageous for achieving low cost through mass production.
purpose of providing seeds
Sponsord research, Collaboration research, Technical consultation
same researcher's seeds
- Long-life negative silicon anode synthesis for next-generation lithium-ion batteries
- Evaluating lithium-ion battery (LIB) cell degradation using an impedance measurement
- Production technology development for the creation of a next-generation laminated lithium-ion battery
- All Wet ULSI manufacturing process
- Hard-gold film technology for the realization of low-resistance and high mechanical strength
- Manufacturing of nano particle array substrates
- Monitoring Chemical Balance in Epidermal Barriers
- Development of Biosensing Technology for Food Safety
- Development of magnetic nanoparticles for cancer care
- Chemical Health Monitor Kind to Skin
- Battery Diagnosis by Square-Current Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy
- Seeing mental stress from invisible substances
- Active materials for rechargeable lithium batteries, negative electrodes for rechargeable lithium batteries, and rechargeable lithium batteries