CNT-PSS Transparent Conductive Film: Simple, Flexible, Highly Conductive, Stable
・ITO has limited flexibility and abrasion resistance.
・PEDOT:PSS and Ag nanowire have insufficient durability.
・CNT-TCF have issues in performance and production process.
● Conductive (115 Ω/sq) and transparent (90%) Stable in air for >1000 h or at >250 C without passivation
● No need for removal process of surfactant
No need for additional doping process
● Transparent heater for automobiles
● Rare metal-free TCF
謝 栄斌 , SUGIME, Hisashi Junior Researcher (Affiliated organization Waseda Institute for Advanced Study) (retired)
same researcher's seeds
- Highly Durable Interdigitated Electrode with Dense CNT Forests
- Anisotropic Conductive Film of Ag-Cellulose Nanofiber Aerogel
- Heat-Resistant Separator Made of Boron Nitride Nanotubes and Integrated Cathode/Separator/Anode for Light-Weight Batteries
- High Energy Density LIB Full Cells with Original CNT Sponge-Based S Cathode and Si Anode
- A Novel Method for Gas-phase Removal of Catalyst Metals from Carbon Nanotubes
- New Synthesis Method for Boron Nitride Nanotubes (BNNTs)
- Record high carbon nanotube forests