Reforming of hydrocarbon to carbon nanotubes and hydrogen
- researcher's name
- research field
Reaction engineering/Process system,Nanobioscience
● High-quality CNTs are still expensive. Their production accompanies CO2 emission.
● Production of H2 from hydrocarbon accompanies CO2 emission.
● Produce CNTs at high yield from hydrocarbon by original fluidized-bed technology. Convert C and H in CnH2m to CNTs and H2.
● CCS yields blue hydrogen by filling carbon underground.
High cost for carbon storage and small profit from only H2.
● CCUS yields blue hydrogen with low-price products with extensive energy consumption for CO2 reduction.
● This technology yields high-price CNTs and clean H2.
● Long, thin, and highly-pure CNT, ready for use in LIBs.
same researcher's seeds
- Highly Durable Interdigitated Electrode with Dense CNT Forests
- Anisotropic Conductive Film of Ag-Cellulose Nanofiber Aerogel
- High Energy Density LIB Full Cells with Original CNT Sponge-Based S Cathode and Si Anode
- Heat-Resistant Separator Made of Boron Nitride Nanotubes and Integrated Cathode/Separator/Anode for Light-Weight Batteries
- A Novel Method for Gas-phase Removal of Catalyst Metals from Carbon Nanotubes
- CNT-PSS Transparent Conductive Film: Simple, Flexible, Highly Conductive, Stable
- New Synthesis Method for Boron Nitride Nanotubes (BNNTs)
- Ag aerogel film; Binding interface easily & stably
- Flame synthesis of single-wall carbon nanotubes