show advanced search
1-20 / 260
- display number
INOUE, Takafumi Professor (Faculty of Science and Engineering)
● Multi samples + Glass bottom dishes = High cost● Using reusable dishes● Adopted round cover glass for cell seeding port.
SEMBA, Kentaro Professor (Faculty of Science and Engineering School of Advanced Science and Engineering)
collaborative researchers：小林 雄太 , 若林 佑太郎
● To highly express the fluorescent reporter protein in isolation, GAL4-UAS system was employed.
KINO, Kuniki Professor (Faculty of Science and Engineering School of Advanced Science and Engineering Department of Applied Chemistry)
● A novel chemo-enzymatic reaction for the amide synthesis. ❍ Enzymatic reaction: activation of the carboxyl group of the substrate. ❍ Chemical reaction: nucleophilic substitution reaction to be various amides.
MIZUNO, Jun Senior Researcher (Research Council (Research Organization))
collaborative researchers：塩澤 茉由子 , KUWAE, Hiroyuki Assistant Professor , SHOJI, Shuichi Professor
● Control surface morphology of implant in nanoscale. ● Combination of large and small nanostructures which has different functionalities, respectively.● Nanostructure formation process applicable for curved surfaces.
UMEZU, Shinjiro Associate Professor (Faculty of Science and Engineering School of Creative Science and Engineering)
collaborative researchers：SAKAGUCHI, Katsuhisa Researcher , 秋元 渓 , 大矢 貴史
● Luminal structure was fabricated by using titanium wire and hydrogel. ● Artificial vascular structures are created by using vascular endothelial cells adhered titanium wire. ● Artificial vascular structures were perfused with culture medium.
YAGI, Takanobu Researcher (Faculty of Science and Engineering Waseda Research Institute for Science and Engineering)
collaborative researchers：SAKAGUCHI, Katsuhisa Researcher
● Establishment of a novel ex vivo technique of reproducing cerebral aneurysm.● Reproduce diseased state of the arteries from healthy by hemodynamic loading.● Reproduce degenerative change of arteries due to aberrant hemodynamics.
Cellulose Nanofibers for Application in Regenerative Medicine ～ Fabrication of Engineered Tissues by Cell Culture in Thixotropic Gel ～
TAKEDA, Naoya Professor (Faculty of Science and Engineering School of Advanced Science and Engineering)
● Cellulose nanofiber (CNF) hydrogel is used for cell culture scaffold (Fig. 1).● Prepare coaxial two-layer long fibrous gel with microfluidic device (Fig. 2,3).● Cells are embedded in the CNF gel of the core layer and 3D cultured to fabricate long muscle and...
Environment Nanotechnology / Materials
SEKIGUCHI, Tetsushi Senior Researcher (Research Council (Research Organization) Institute for Nanoscience ＆ Nanotechnology)
collaborative researchers：笹川 健太 , SASAKI, Toshio Junior Researcher , 中嶋 宇史 , SHOJI, Shuichi Professor
● Making thin membrane by spin coating of polymer. ● Making electrode by ink jet printer.● Poling process is not needed.
Nanotechnology / Materials Manufacturing Technology
IMURA, Kohei Professor (Faculty of Science and Engineering School of Advanced Science and Engineering)
collaborative researchers：KAMURA, Yoshio Research Associate
● Nano-scale optical pattern was fabricated by electron beam irradiation ● Polymer was used for inducing unique optical properties● Luminescence properties were controlled by tuning the condition
SUGIME, Hisashi Assistant Professor (Affiliated organization Waseda Institute for Advanced Study)
collaborative researchers：NODA, Suguru Professor , 大野 雄高 , 牛山 拓也
● Highly-sensitive and highly-durable IDE with dense CNT forests directly grown on electrodes at low process temperature (<500 ℃) is demonstrated.