Research and development of functional ingredients to protect the liver from alcohol consumption
- researcher's name
● The various health problems caused by alcohol consumption have created a serious social problem.
● About 40% of Japanese people have a weak ability to metabolize acetaldehyde, a toxic metabolite of alcohol.
● There is concern that aldehydes may act on health as an environmental toxicant.
● Identify functional materials that reduce alcohol-induced liver injury.
● Promotes the degradation of acetaldehyde in liver cells.
● Develop a highly concentrated hydrogen water generator that reduces the amount of intracellular acetaldehyde.
● It is possible to rapidly evaluate the effect of alcohol on reducing liver injury and its mechanism of action.
● It has been shown that highly concentrated hydrogen water can reduce the amount of intracellular acetaldehyde.
● The combination of functional water and functional materials will enable the development of novel products.
● Liquor and alcoholic beverage industry
● Food and beverage industry, etc.
● Health and Medical Industry
● Environmental toxicity
same researcher's seeds