New Therapy of Precocious Puberty and Reproductive Dysfunction by Means of GnIH, a Novel Neurohormone
- researcher's name
● The past has not been known only GnRH. Therefore, most of the central reproductive dysfunction were unidentified.
The effective therapy has not been developed.
● Discovery of a novel neuro hormone(GnIH) (Fig.1)
● Elucidation of the molecular mechanism of the GnIH/GNIH action to control the reproductive function
- Central precocious puberty (CPP) that GnIH/GNIH functional decline leads (Fig.2)
- Central reproductive dysfunction (CRD) that hyperfunction of GnIH/GNIH leads (Fig.3)
● Identification of the new reproductive control mechanism
- GNIH agonists (New medicine for CPP)
- GNIH antagonist (New medicine for CRD)
- New diagnostic test (variant screening of GNIH gene and the receptor)