Biological Implant Material with Bone Seeking
● Combination of large and small nanostructures which has different functionalities, respectively.
● Nanostructure formation process applicable for curved surfaces.
● Faster and well-controlled osseointegration resulting from the combined nanostructure.
● Possible to impart the same effect on curved surfaces of our body.
● Treatment of bone diseases in aging society.
● Exterior structure for implant medical devices.
塩澤 茉由子 , KUWAE, Hiroyuki Assistant Professor (retired) , 魚島 勝美 , 秋葉 陽介
same researcher's seeds
- Microfluidic white organic light-emitting diode
- Biological Implant Material with Bone Seeking
- Hybrid Bonding at Low Temperature and Atmospheric Pressure
- Method for simultaneously observing atomic and electronic structures by a high-resolution display-type photoelectron analyzer with Spherical micro-hole grid