Biological Implant Material with Bone Seeking
● Integration of bone tissue and implants needs a long time, and sometimes they are not stable.
● Faster osseointegration while keeping reliability is required to improve QOL.
● Combination of large and small nanostructures which has different functionalities, respectively.
● Nanostructure formation process applicable for curved surfaces.
● Faster and well-controlled osseointegration resulting from the combined nanostructure.
● Possible to impart the same effect on curved surfaces of our body.
● Treatment of bone diseases in aging society.
● Exterior structure for implant medical devices.
塩澤 茉由子 , KUWAE, Hiroyuki Assistant Professor , SHOJI, Shuichi Professor (Faculty of Science and Engineering School of Fundamental Science and Engineering Department of Electronic and Photonic Systems)