Low-cost energy harvester using thin piezoelectric polymer film
- researcher's name
- research field
● Polymer piezoelectric materials are flexible and durable, but output impedance is high.
● High voltage polarization is required in case of polymer piezoelectric materials.
● Making electrode by ink jet printer.
● Poling process is not needed.
● Enable to apply on various materials.
● Power up by stacking structure is possible.
● Wearable power generator.
● New type sensor.
笹川 健太 (（理工学術院 電子物理システム学科）) , SASAKI, Toshio Junior Researcher , 中嶋 宇史 (東京理科大学) , SHOJI, Shuichi Professor (Faculty of Science and Engineering School of Fundamental Science and Engineering Department of Electronic and Photonic Systems)