Application of Microdroplets to Chemical Reactions
● Realization of precise control of microdroplets for chemical applications.
● Study of new chemical reaction conditions by applying the specificity of micro-reaction fields.
● Design of micro-devices to stabilize droplet generation,surface treatment of channels, and flow conditions
● Encapsulation of chemicals for chemical reaction field control
● Protein crystallization in microgravity
● Completing complex chemical synthesis in microdroplets
● More efficient reaction conditions compared to the conventional method (Beaker)
● Drug discovery that requires high-purity synthesis
● Protein crystallization and other biochemical fields
● Synthesis experiments using precious reagents