Technology to Manipulate Cellular Functions Using a Nano-heater : Cellular Thermodynamics Engineering
- researcher's name
- research field
Analytical chemistry,Chemical biology,Bio-related chemistry
● Applicable for wide-ranging species such as animals and plants by its virtue of the principle based on universal thermodynamic law
● NOT requires genetic engineering technique.
● Next generation heat therapy at the cellular level (not only cancer therapy, but the other diseases related to muscle and neuron dysfunctions.
● Modification of cellular functions to improve Bioengineering process (for example, factory).
● Element technology for single-cell analysis (healthcare, diagnosis) .